Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Learning goals for TPTE 486

From this course I hope to gain insights into various ways I can utilize technology to further my career as a teacher. In that, I hope to discover various uses of technology in the classroom that can enhance instruction and maximize learning. I also intend on creating a web-based resource for my students and their parents to access for a better educational experience. The resource will contain assignments, extra reading and multimedia, community activities, communication portals, and access into my classroom from the outside. I hope to become more adept in the creation of such a web resource in TPTE 486. Also, I hope to create and maintain a personal portfolio that will enable me to keep track of my progress as a teacher. Ideally, this will provide me with a view of myself as a teacher that I can look at critically, and from which I can make adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment