Sunday, June 20, 2010

WebQuests

The use of WebQuests is the classroom can be a valuable addition to curriculum. I fully intend on utilizing them. I do not know if I will create one in the future or not, that will depend on the circumstances. If I feel we are going over curriculum that will benefit from a WebQuest, yet I cannot find one available online, I will create one if I feel I can create one that will benefit my students. When I do use one that has already be created, I will have to take time to anaylze it's value. It is necessary to "do" the WebQuest before presenting it to students to ensure that it supports the standards which I am trying to attack. It is also important to check to see if the WebQuest is up-to-date, and all the links are still working.
From a WebQuest, I believe students can gain insight into a topic, and learn great technology skills which they can use in the future. They will be a great resource in my elementary classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment